- What personal information do we collect and what is our purpose?
Our website www.navicon.gr has primarily informative content and minimizes the collection of your personal data (hereinafter “Data”). We collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which are appropriate and clear and limited to the intended purpose. Currently, except for any Data collected by Cookies (see further our Cookies Policy here), Data are limited to what you fill in at the “CONTACT” electronic form on our website (name, phone number, email). Your Data are processed only for communication purposes with you.
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
Your Data are collected only with your consent or for the fulfillment of the Company’s legal obligations or for the Company’s legitimate interests.
- Who are the recipients of your Data?
We do not disclose your Data to third parties. Access to your Data is limited to strictly to the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is located within the EU and is committed to maintain confidentiality.
- Do We transfer Your Data Outside the EU?
We do not transfer your Data to countries outside the EU. Your Data is being processed only within the EU.
- When do we erase your Data?
The Data you provide us with will be maintained/ stored by the Company only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which you have disclosed them to us and in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
We erase the Data collected by Cookies, in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
- Are Your Data Secure?
As we acknowledge the importance of your Personal Data security, we have taken all the appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum security. These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
- What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Erasure of your Data (“right to be forgotten”)
- Data portability
- Restriction of processing of your Data.
- Objection / withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your Data.
- How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights you can either mail your claim to the postal address of our Company (53 filonos, 18535 Piraeus, Greece) or address e-mail to the DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider your claim and try to respond to you as soon as possible.
- Where do you address your inquiries on the progress of your claims?
For more information, you can call at tel. +30210 4115837
- Do we make decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling when processing your Data?
We do not take decisions, nor do we proceed to profiling, based on the automated processing of your Data unless you use “cookies” on our website www.navicon.gr always under the condition of your prior information and consent.
- Which law applies to the processing of your Data?
Greek law is the applicable law, aligned with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU and the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data in general. Competent Courts for any emerging disputes related to your Data are the Courts of Piraeus.
- Where can you file a complaint against a potential violation of your Data?
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data violates the current national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
- How will you be informed on any changes to this Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are any significant changes to this Policy or the way we use your Data, we will post those changes on our website before the changes come into force and we will notify you in any appropriate manner.
We encourage you to read this Policy on a regular basis in order to be aware on the way your Data are protected.