We are looking for an enthusiastic “Customer Service Agent” to join Navicon
SA and lead our drive for continuous improvement.
We offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a company within international
shipping & logistics.
• Take full responsibility for customer experience by managing the end-to-end
shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory
requirements for Import area.
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction, own & manage all customer
• As part of Commercial Intelligence – build strong relationships with
customers, gain an understanding for their business, service needs, drivers
and desires and leverage this to engage in discussions about new business
opportunities and competitor/market intelligence.
• Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle, by working closely
with customers and internal support groups to achieve customer satisfaction
goals through pro-active resolution handling.
• Understand and be familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets.
Drive continuous improvements opportunities.
• Work actively with other departments and Sealand Maersk offices in other
• Monitor agreed service levels
We are looking for
• 2-3 years’ experience in Shipping, Freight Forwarding, Transportation or
• University degree in a related area
• Strong customer understanding
• Focus on constant improvements with a flexible mind
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
• Willingness to be a team player
• Good command of Microsoft Office applications